Monday, October 29, 2012

Rolling Over

Today Hurricane Sandy is hitting the East Coast. The city of Boston is shutting down all public transportation, causing Bob to have to come home early from work. Somehow this "perfect storm" has motivated our young Cedric to roll over from front to back! I think it must be the extra wind and lower pressure, giving him that little extra push with a little less resistance. :) 

I've taken video of it on my iPhone but I'm too computer illiterate to post it here. Seriously, can anyone give me some pointers? 


Here is a photo of him after he rolled over. Doesn't he look pleased with himself? More like, "Come on Mom, it wasn't that big of a deal - are you really taking a photo of this?". Last Wednesday I went bought the foam mat he is on for Operation Roll Over. I decided that he needed a soft place to practice. He rolled over for Bob on Saturday (I only saw part of it) and then 4 times for me this morning. 10 weeks old and rolling over, where has the time gone? In all seriousness, he is only rolling to his back because he doesn't like tummy time. I'm sure I will be looking for ways to keep him on his tummy and keep him from rolling over!

In other development news, he laughed at Bob twice this weekend. He has been on the brink of it, breathing out while smiling but this was an audible ha ha ha. Again, I didn't see it but I heard it from across the room. Bob was making some silly faces and noises, just being a funny dad!


(So far this hurricane has been pretty mild, just like a regular windy/rainy day in Kansas).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin