Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

For his first Halloween Cedric was a Jack-o-lantern. It was a costume given to him by Janice at my baby shower. If I knew he was going to get so many opportunities to wear a costume I'd probably have purchased a few more!


Here Cedric is with his friends from the new mom group. He fell asleep right before photo time, oh well!

 





Here are more photos of Cedric carving his first pumpkin with Grandma and Grandpa Podany. We tried to match the pumpkin with his outfit. 



We will finish with another photo of the babies at class in their costumes. Cute babies - Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE ONE WITH ALL THE BABIES. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be a little biased, but Cedris is definitely the cutest baby with the custest costume!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin