Saturday, October 27, 2012

New Mom Class


I have been going to a new moms class at Isis Parenting. It is an eight week course with 8 other new moms where we talk about all of the ups and downs, twists and turns of being a first time mom. It is very overwhelming at times and it is nice to have a weekly debrief with other mom that are going through the same thing. 

This week the little guys had their first group story time and let me tell you, it was cute. Super cute. 


It was amazing how they didn't cry and seemed to pay attention. Well, the ones that weren't already crying or eating and could be put down on the mat. 


Cedric is in the center, wearing his smart elephant sleeper from Lindsay. It was all the rage at class as it closes with magnets instead of snaps or zips. It is funny the little things that get new moms really excited.


More to come from my new mom's class. So far these are the only women I know (that are my age and not from the dog park) and we are planning lots of events with our little ones. We had a Halloween party last week which I'll post soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin