Sunday, September 30, 2012

6 Weeks

Cedric is growing so fast. Have I mentioned that before? I feel like a broken record sometimes but he really does grow so much each week. He is becoming his own person a little more each day but it was never more of a dramatic change than on Saturday. It was like he woke up and said "I am six weeks old, time to smile". He had smiled a little during week five but on Saturday he started smiling at us in response to our smiling faces. 


It was hard to catch a smile on camera, this photo above is the best we could capture. I really just wanted to enjoy the moment and would forget to grab my phone. On that note, I really hate my camera as the shutter speed is entirely too slow. I find myself grabbing my iPhone and then regretting it later when I see the photo quality. I wish I would have purchased a nicer camera before Cedric was born. The frustrating thing is that I knew this would be a problem and I had it on my to do list. Oh well, at least I am taking photos!

Okay, fashion show time:

 

Here we have Cedric modeling a very cute froggy bath-time wrap courtesy of Anne. It is cute every time. Next we have Cedric in a navy moose ensemble from Lindsay. The material is lightweight and stretchy - he seemed really comfortable in it! Bob has decided that moose are the new frogs, so I foresee more moose outfits in our future. 

That is about all that is going on. We have become more comfortable taking Cedric out with us, he has gone to a few restaurants now and had his first outing to Target. Everyone loves to ask about sleeping and he is doing alright. He sleeps. One night he slept 6.5 hours. One night he woke up 5 times. There is really no real schedule yet and when I think he may be close to setting one up, he changes. 

I am going to leave you with three cute photos from the week. I love this little man!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin