Monday, June 27, 2016

Cedric's First Movie

For over a year I've known that Cedric's first movie would be Finding Dory, the sequel to Finding Nemo. I thought maybe if a G-rated movie came up before then that we'd consider going but nothing ever did. Of course, I found out the day before that Dory was rated PG and this whole idea of only showing my children G-rated movies went out the window. 

So I built up the "first movie" as best I could but Cedric really didn't seem too concerned. He had read the Curious George Goes to the Movies story and seen the corresponding cartoon. The morning we were meant to go Cedric decided he'd rather go to the indoor playground with Bob. So I realized pretty quickly we were doing this more for me than him :). 


It was opening weekend and we drove out to the Legends to see the show. We ate popcorn and cuddled during the end of the movie. I had to keep my leg on his seat so he wouldn't fall through the back and cursed the previews as they took way too long. I think Cedric enjoyed going, maybe he'll get more worked up for Cars 3 :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin