Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cedric's First Meal - In Pictures

Sweet Potato? That sounds interesting. Is it a kind of milk? 


I guess it looks okay, I do put most things in my mouth right now anyway . . .


Umm, I'm not so sure about this . . .


Why Mom? Why did you put that gross stuff in my mouth? Don't you know I eat milk?


I'm on to you. Don't think I'm going to let that spoon in my mouth again! I'm not angry, just disappointed. 


So far we have tried sweet potato, avocado, oatmeal cereal and straight milk. He hates the chair, he hates the bib, he gets sad when he sees the spoon in my hand. We are going to give it a rest for a week or so and then try again. Right now I'm trying to make the chair a happy place. Baby steps. 

1 comment:

  1. His eyes are so blue! Handsome boy. He'll eat eventually. :) Braden did really well with just starting with big hunks of stuff to gnaw on. More fun maybe? Give him a banana and see what he does. Besides make a mess.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin