Monday, November 5, 2012

Week 11?

I'm starting to lose track of time. Is Cedric 11 weeks or 12? I counted back and he was 11 last Friday, 12 weeks this week and 3 months the following one. I'm starting to think I should be counting by months?


Cedric is such a sweet baby. He is generally very content and will smile at us frequently. He is sleeping more consistently, usually 5-6 hours (technically "through the night") and then another 2-4 hours. I love it when he only wakes up once a night!

This past week Cedric and I were in a bit of a pickle. It was Halloween and we needed to go out for some candy but the car battery had died the day before. I realized the day had come for baby's first trip on the T!


Two stops away there is a grocery store. We were very careful not to touch anything! 

Hurricane Sandy came and went without incident here. Bob had a hard time working from home and it was hard to stay inside all day. There were a few downed trees but we never lost power. Siena enjoyed the beautiful weather that followed the storm. Here she is at her favorite place: Cold Spring Dog Park. 


This past week was Cedric's last New Beginnings (aka my new mom's) class. We've signed up for the Next Step class, for babies 3-5 months old. 


As a new mom I really have no idea what I'm doing or what comes next. This class has been a great way to learn activities for Cedric and I to do together and games to play. It is also a nice place to talk to other moms and ask questions. Cedric was really getting into story time last week, I need to buy some more books!


Here is a photo of his class, minus one, like last week but in normal clothes. We are hoping to keep our group together!


PS. I'm getting frustrated with myself. I keep taking photos with my iPhone, uploading them and finding they are blurry. I need a real camera and I'm so mad that I didn't do it before I had him. It was even on my to do list. :( 

1 comment:

  1. well I love the photos. Even on the iphone. Get a baby camera like Ashton Kucher is always pushing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin