Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving in Kansas

We were lucky to have time to go back to Kansas this Thanksgiving. I have tons of photos (thanks to an early Christmas present from my parents, the Canon S110, which I am loving) and will be putting up multiple posts about our trip. Let's begin with the big holiday, Thanksgiving. 

On the day we all went to my Grandmother's, Cedric's great grandmother's house in Kingman, Kansas.  Cedric went through a few outfits, first out of the gate was his fancy sweater vest. It was in the 60's, so a little too warm for the outfit. 



Outfit two was the very popular "Turkey Butt", given to us by his Grandma. I should clarify, Grandma is his father's mother Michaelyn and Grammy is my mother Linda. 


My Grandma pulled out all of the stops, making the full turkey dinner with all of the trimmings. This, of course, made the house very warm and so we spent some quality time out back in the afternoon. 




Cedric always has the best faces and I'm excited to capture them all with my awesome new camera. Here he is with his Great Grandma Mason. We were lucky to go visit Kingman twice, more photos to follow. 


And here is Cedric with his Grandpa and cousin Danny in the background. 


On Friday we drove to KC to be with Bob's family. First thing we did was head over to his Great Grandma Damhorst, in the "Turkey Butt" outfit of course.



We joked that Anne has been replaced as the "baby" in the family. Here she is attempting to soothe a cranky Cedric. Man I love my new camera, hooray fast shutter speed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin