Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Clara's First Birthday Party

On August 21st we threw Clara her first birthday party. The theme was colors :) - just like Cedric's first birthday. 


We had the grandparents and my brother over for a BBQ dinner, cake and presents. The cake was a carrot/zucchini cake with cool whip icing as I was sure Clara would eat the whole thing. Turns out the fire scared her (or we did when she tried to touch the candle) and she was in no mood to smash and eat. She did have some bites from a fork, similar to her brother's first cake experience. 


Cedric always has had a special birthday shirt so I wanted the same for our Clara. We went with a gold glitter heart onsie from Etsy. 

Clara did get a few presents, though she really doesn't need anything. Her brother has plenty of toys to pass down to her. 


Clara was a little interested in opening the gifts but Cedric did most of the opening. Overall it was a nice little party and a good day for our Clara!




1 comment:

  1. Clara looks stunning in her birthday party! This post reminds me of my little one’s birthday bash. I hosted a wonderful bash at the local event venue Atlanta. The party was arranged by one of the best party planner that my husband hosted. Now our nephew’s birthday is also coming in next week. Feeling so curious for that day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin