Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Thanksgiving in Kansas

For Thanksgiving we went back to Kansas. Cedric and I flew alone and it went fairly well! Each flight was a little easier than the first, mostly because I quickly learned the importance of having an extra empty seat next to me. 

We spent the first week in Wichita and spent Thanksgiving lunch in Kingman with the Mason clan. The weather was great and I convinced everyone to take a group photo. Thanks to Bill for taking the shot! Next time we'll bring a tripod. 


Next we went to Leawood with the Podany's. Over the weekend we were able to celebrate Anne's engagement to Chris. We are all very happy for them and looking forward to the wedding. Cedric will be a ring bear (#HIMYM) so be prepared for some super cuteness this summer. 


We had great weather for late November so we all hung around outside after the engagement photo shoot (I did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself). 


We spent our time cheering on the Chiefs and eating BBQ. Pretty normal stuff. 


Cedric had a nice time seeing both his great-grandma's over the holiday. He was a little apprehensive of the wheel chair but when we gave him his own vehicle he warmed up. 



How cute is this photo? You can't stage this stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin