Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Hibs' in Town

After we came back from our Europe trip my good friend Jessi and her new husband Brad (I went to their wedding in April) came to town. Brad had business and Jessi had to come and see Cedric. 

We spent most of the Labor Day weekend walking around and hitting up breweries. Cedric did a great job not melting down and Jessi did a fantastic job keeping him occupied. I think he'd have happily gone home with her by the end of their trip. She let him watch videos on her phone, probably his favorite pastime right now. 


Jessi also wore 23 lb Cedric for over an hour as we waited for and then went on the Sam Adams tour. Conclusion: Crossfit works. 


It was a relaxing weekend and lots of fun to catch up. I wish I would have taken more photos, but I will say that shows how much I was enjoying being in the moment. 


Bob and Brad were there too and happily sat back while Jessi and I fawned and fussed over Cedric. 


It was good to hang out with the Hibsmans? Hibsmen? again. We always have a great time when they visit!

2 comments:

  1. Well I already said I was sad to miss this, but I'll say it again! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww - this was so fun. i want to do it again over and over. wish we lived closer! love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin